Updated May 23, 2018 – fully General Data Protection Regulation compliant
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• information about your visits to and use of this website;
• information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
2. Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing. For this purpose we use Google Analytics.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
• send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
• send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Antispam PolicyNewsletter Subscriber A registered user is added to our Newsletter Subscribers database when he/she chooses the “Yes. I want to subscribe to the CradocfotoSoftware newsletter” on our registration page and enters their contact information. After completing our registration process which involves clicking an activation link sent to his/her email account the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communications with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission.
What Is Spam?Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
• Have no association with the sender
• Have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails
• Have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails
Spam is also email communications without a valid reply-to address.
CradocfotoSoftware does not send spam – ever. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of the new software releases which are published on a regular basis. Our Newsletters include the links to our new products, information about promotions and latest news from our industry.
We may cooperate with other businesses that target similar audiences as ours – they send our newsletters to their opted-in subscriber base. We are very careful about the antispam practices of these businesses and never cooperate with companies that are outside the scope of our audience or our industry or which have an unclear Antispam Policy. currently.
We do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any partner or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required.
Every newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message.
There are situations which by their own nature require us to send you emails. These include:
• Sending a message to your email box with the link to download software at CradocfotoSoftware.
• Sending you invoices for each completed transaction on our website.
• Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
Please make sure you do not flag CradocfotoSoftware as ‘Spam’ or ‘Unsolicited’ in your email application. When you register and do not find an activation email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential.
9. Your rightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time.
10. Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
11. Financial InformationThis website does not take your credit card or payment details. All payments and financial transactions are managed by our payment processor – BlueSnap – which is fully compliant with all GDPR Policies. To see their policies click here.
P.O. Box 1310
Point Roberts, WA 98281